PVC TRIM THAT IS ENGINEERED FOR PAINT. NO SPECIAL PREP, FASTER DRY TIMES, SUPERIOR ADHESION.
AZEK Trim with PaintPro Technology is a revolutionary development in cellular PVC trim from AZEK Building Products. PaintPro Trim has the same high-performance and low-maintenance benefits of Classic AZEK Trim, but has enhanced paintability to save time and money on installs. No primer or special prep needed. Get work finished faster thanks to quicker drying time. All PVC trim from AZEK is virtually impervious to moisture, providing lasting beauty with little maintenance. In addition, PVC trim with PaintPro Technology was engineered to have a superior paint bond to enhance long-term performance and reduce the need for frequent repainting. PaintPro won't rot, crack, warp, or chip and the PVC substrate is backed by the AZEK Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Visit the AZEK BIM library to easily download BIM content on PaintPro for designing in REVIT.
- No sanding, priming, or other special prep needed
- Faster dry times
- 24 hours to full cure time compared to 30 days with standard PVC
- Superior paint adhesion
- Stronger bond with paint prevents splits, chips, or flakes
- Engineered for enhanced, longer-lasting color
Paint Requirements and Information
- Depending on your color choice, different paint types can be used. For more information on acceptable paints, view the Painting PVC Made Easy guide.
- Must be painted within 180 days of installation
- To maximize paint performance, ensure surface is clean and dry prior to painting
For premium finish with an extra 15-year paint and labor warranty, use AquaSurTech D100 paint or TruStain products.
AquaSurTech gives premium finishing options to PaintPro Trim by forming a powerful molecular bond with the trim substrate. Once it cures, AquaSurTech has layers of built-in protection. Minimal heat build (even in dark colors) and a flexible finish coating protect AquaSurTech paint from cracking, flaking, or peeling. The AZEK Limited Lifetime Warranty protects the trim substrate while AquaSurTech’s 15-year warranty protects the paint and associated labor. Use D100 for solid colors or choose TruStain products for an authentic woodgrain finish.
- A premium finish paint in any color, including custom colors
- Finish AZEK Trim Boards, Soffits, Mouldings, Beadboard and more
- Reflective coating heavily reduces heat buildup in all colors, including black
- Robust yet flexible paint bond withstands expansion, contraction, and impact
- Exceptionally low Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) levels
- Environmentally-friendly coating with a superior paint bond than high solvent coating
Learn more at http://www.aqua-diy.com/azek