Add a Touch of Style to Your Framing
AZEK Casing profiles are decorative mouldings typically used flush against a wall, door or window to create surrounds. They can be used as a single profile or combined with other moulding styles to dramatically transform window and door aesthetics.
AZEK products are known for longevity and durability. They won't split, crack or rot. They can be installed using traditional woodworking tools and fasteners and for custom applications. Most AZEK Moulding products can be heat formed to create eye-catching curved moulding details.
While AZEK Moulding will look beautiful on your home’s exterior, it’s also great for high-moisture indoor spaces like bathrooms and laundry rooms to prevent the build-up of mold and mildew indoors.
The beauty and benefits of AZEK Casing Profiles:
- A beautiful, seamless transition between siding and trim
- Use with multiple types of siding
- Save time and labor
- Stands up to harsh weather
- Resists stains, scratches and fading
- Quick and easy installation
- Resists mold, mildew and moisture damage
- No cupping, rotting or splitting
- Suitable for ground contact applications
- UV protection inside and out
- Does not require paint for protection but easily accepts paint
- Same color, look, feel and durability as AZEK Trim
- Covered by a lifetime limited warranty.
*18′ Brick Mould is available in full units only and cannot be ordered via the Pick & Pack program.