Elegantly Decorate Walls and Ceilings
Crown profiles provide a variety of application and aesthetic options. Traditionally used at the junction of a wall and ceiling, they can also be combined with other profiles to create classic build-outs and ornate decorative effects along the rake, above windows and doors, and at the capital and base of columns.
AZEK® Mouldings are available in many of the most popular moulding profiles. AZEK products are known for longevity and durability. They won't split, crack or rot. They can be installed using traditional tools and fasteners and for custom applications, most AZEK Moulding products can be heat formed to create eye-catching curved moulding details.
While AZEK Moulding will look beautiful on your home’s exterior, it's also great for high-moisture indoor spaces like bathrooms and laundry rooms to prevent the build-up of mold and mildew indoors.
Enjoy the beauty and benefits of the AZEK Crown Profiles:
- Stands up to harsh weather
- Resists stains, scratches, and fading
- Quick and easy installation
- Resists mold, mildew, and moisture damage
- No cupping, rotting, or splitting
- Suitable for ground contact applications
- UV protection inside and out
- Does not require paint for protection, but easily accepts paint
- Same color, look, and feel as AZEK Trim
- Covered by a lifetime limited warranty