Shed Water, Add Architectural Detail
Sill/Drip profiles can be used as a brick ledge or water table to separate two different material veneers. These profiles also offer architectural detail and assist with water management around doors, windows and cladding.
Detail profiles are versatile profiles that may be used as a base shoe, inside corner moulding or to cover any veneer juncture/joint. They can also be used as detailed accents in larger build-outs above windows, doors or along the rake of a roof line.
Enjoy the beauty and benefits of the Detail & Sill/Drip Profiles:
- Stands up to harsh weather
- Resists stains, scratches, and fading
- Quick and easy installation
- Resists mold, mildew, and moisture damage
- No cupping, rotting, or splitting
- Suitable for ground contact applications
- UV protection inside and out
- Does not require paint for protection, but easily accepts paint
- Same color, look, and feel as AZEK Trim
- Covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty