MARK YOUR CALENDARS NOW.YOU’RE INVITED.
Join us for learning and lunching in either one of two great Vermont venues. Hear about the latest in design and materials for exteriors and outdoor spaces—and why advanced PVC may be the greenest building material out there.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Building and materials experts, product specialists
- Networking with fellow builders and designers
- A catered lunch and friendly hospitality
- AIA-accredited training course and free CEU
- Plenty of time for Q & A. Relax, converse, and learn
Burlington Resilient Exteriors Lunch & Learn Event
Wednesday, October 5th, 12:00pm to 3:00pm
The Windjammer - 1076 Williston Rd., South Burlington, VT 05403
Stowe Resilient Exteriors Lunch & Learn Event
Thursday, October 6th, 12:00pm to 3:00pm
TopNotch Resort - 4000 Mountain Rd, Stowe, VT 05672
RESILIENT EXTERIORS. Gain understanding of aesthetic, environmental, and installation considerations of engineered polymers in siding, trim, and cladding applications for both residential and commercial designs.
1 AA Structured Learning Hour
1 AIA HSW/LU CE Hour